Junior/Senior Electrical Engineer
We are looking for dedicated electrical engineers primarily for our research and development projects related to robotisation at the European Knowledge Centre Ltd.
The European Knowledge Centre is a company with over 20 years of experience in the development of products based on artificial intelligence. It has various successful projects in different industrial sectors. The most significant projects in recent years have been: Disinfection Robot, Mini-AMR, Robot Platform, Automated Paper Dispenser.
What We Offer:
- Young working environment
- Competitive salary
- Remote work opportunity
- Serious professional challenges, opportunity for improvement
- A successful and fast-growing company that provides continuous professional improvement
- Design and development of analogue and digital circuits
- Design and development of testing procedures and tools
- Technology, production support, problem solving
- Product optimisation, failure analysis, and minimisation
- Proficiency in the design of analogue and digital circuits, printed circuits
- Result-oriented thinking
- Team player mentality
- Good communication skills and initiative
- English language skills
- Servomotor and stepper motor skills
- ESP and STM32 microcontroller knowledge
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your CV with photo in Hungarian and in English, and a cover letter of maximum one page (in Hungarian or in English).